One Shot BVD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $34.25 Sale
*Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More! (Excluding Cold And Hazardous Items)
One Shot BVD helps offer combine respiratory protection against Mannheimia haemolytica, the No. 1 calf killer, and bovine viral diarrhea. Types 1 and 2 viruses, two of the major respiratory viruses that cause bovine respiratory disease (BRD). It provides the same level of respiratory protection as ONE SHOT ® and BOVI-SHIELD GOLD ® BVD administered independently.
One Shot BVD helps provide beef and dairy cattle with combined respiratory protection against Mannheimia haemolytica and bovine viral diarrhea (BVD) Types 1 and 2 viruses in a single dose.
When One Shot BVD is used concurrently with INFORCE 3 respiratory vaccine:
- Helps protect against bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV), infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus, parainfluenza 3 (PI3) virus, M. haemolytica and BVD Types 1 and 2 viruses.
- Helps young calves build the immunity they need prior to commingling of dairy calves and at turnout for beef calves.
- Helps provide a convenient and effective way to combat bovine respiratory disease (BRD).
Used concurrently, a vaccine program that includes ONE SHOT BVD and INFORCE 3 respiratory vaccine:
- Offers superior respiratory protection against bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV) of INFORCE 3 with the complementary M. haemolytica and BVD protection of ONE SHOT BVD.
- Offers an effective combination of antigens available for young calves ” using the right antigens, at the right time, helps provide the immunity boost they need.
- Helps provide comprehensive respiratory protection against BRSV, infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus, parainfluenza 3 (PI3) virus, M. haemolytica and BVD Types 1 and 2 viruses.
- BRD can negatively impact the health, productivity and profitability of a herd.
- Young calves can easily fall victim to respiratory infections because of their underdeveloped immune systems and exposure to environmental stressors.
- As the second-most significant disease impacting dairy operations3 and the leading cause of death in beef calves between three weeks of age and weaning,1 BRD can negatively impact the health, productivity and profitability of young calves.