*Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More! (Excluding Cold And Hazardous Items)
Z1 Tag Applicators are easy fastening systems for cattle ear tags. They are perfect for animal identification systems and animal records. Applicators are used for all Z “No-Snag” Tags. It is the only one-piece tagging system with proven 99.4% retention and faster healing. Fast, easy application- no blades, no knives. Their cutting tip makes a small, precise, and clean incision which heals nicely around the tag stem. Each applicator comes with two pins with replacement pins available.
- To avoid disease or ailments of any kind, use sterile tools and equipment
- Do not puncture blood vessels or cartilage.
- Always make a new incision. Applying cattle tags into holes from older tags will not allow for proper healing. Tags are likely to snag and potentially fall out of the ear.
- Make accurate and precise incisions while avoiding puncture wounds for better healing and retention.
- Make sure to place RFID tags in the left ear, 1 ½’’-2” from the head.
- Make sure all attachments are in place- Button should be placed on the back of the ear.
- Make sure the button is placed on the back of the ear.