*Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More! (Excluding Cold And Hazardous Items)
Vita-Jec AD 500 is a sterile solution of vitamins in oil for use as a supplemental source of Vitamins A & D3 in cattle. Each ml contains 500,000 IU of Vitamin A and 75,000 IU of Vitamin D.
- INDICATIONS: For use as a supplemental nutritive source of vitamins A and D in cattle.
- CAUTION: Do not inject into meat animals within 60 days of marketing. Administration of this product to well nourished animals may cause hypervitaminosis D which may result in hypercalcemia. This condition may be harmful to the animal.
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Inject intramuscularly or subcutaneously preferably in the neck area using aseptic technique.
- Calves - 1/2 to 1 mL.
- Yearling Cattle - 1 to 2 mL.
- Adult Cattle - 2 to 4 mL.
- These suggested dosages may be repeated after 60 days, if necessary.
Click here to read the product label