Merck Animal Health Bovilis Vision 8 with Spur is for use in healthy cattle and sheep as a bovine pinkeye vaccine that aids in preventing disease caused by Blackleg, Malignant edema, Sord, Red Water, Black disease, and Enterotoxemia. This pinkeye vaccine for cattle is powered by SPUR adjuvant to ensure a uniform solution that stays in suspension. Among the best pinkeye vaccines for cattle, this vaccination causes few injection-site reactions.
- Annual revaccinations is recommended for best results
- Pinkeye vaccine for cattle powered by SPUR adjuvant which utilizes the Antigen Purge System to help ensure a uniform solution that stays in suspension
- Low injection-site reactions make this one of the best pinkeye vaccines for cattle
- Shake well before using; use entire contents when first opened
- Store at 2 degrees to 7 degrees C (35 degrees to 45 degrees F)
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter
- If allergic reaction occurs, treat with epinephrine
- May also be used for sheep
Antibodies: clostridium septicum clostridium perfringens type D clostridium novyi clostridium chauvoei clostridium sordellii clostridium haemolyticum clostridium perfringens type C
Click here to read the product label
All items I ordered was awesome. The shipping was fast and packaged in ice packs. Will definitely purchase again. Thank all of you who made this possible.