*Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More! (Excluding Cold And Hazardous Items)
Helps Maintain A Normal Disposition!
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine) is used to aid in calming a horse in stressful situations such as
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine) helps remove those nerve impulses, allowing horses to feel more focused and at ease.
SU-PER B-1 is for use when additional amounts of vitamin B1 (Thiamine) are desired.
- Converting lactic acid into energy
- Removing fatigue
- Increasing appetite
- Increasing focus
- Calming the horse in stressful situations
- Supporting balanced behavior
Each pound contains 10,000 mg of Thiamine Mononitrate!
- Feed 1/2 to 1 oz daily
- Or as directed by your veterinarian or nutritionist. A one-ounce scoop is enclosed.
Thiamine is often deficient in the performance horse’s diet due to the fact that exercising horses may need twice as much Thiamine as non-working horses.
Get A Quantity Discount When 4 O
Ingredients per ounce:
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - 625 mg
- Calcium Carbonate
- Rice Hulls
- Mineral Oil
- Apple Flavoring
Good results in a short time