*Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More! (Excluding Cold And Hazardous Items)
With SOLITUDE® IGR, you and your horse can enjoy a more peaceful stable. SOLITUDE IGR is a feed-through fly preventative that helps keep flies, which can transmit diseases, away from your horses. SOLITUDE IGR passes through the manure of treated horses to prevent flies from developing into adults by inhibiting the development of the exoskeleton in fly larvae.
Safe for all horses (pregnant mares, stallions, foals, minis, etc.). Contains cyromazine, an insect growth regulator that dramatically reduces the number of house and stable flies by preventing immature flies from developing into adults.
- In two studies, Solitude IGR was 95 -100% effective against house and stable flies.
- Significant results may be observed within two weeks. Full benefits are realized between four to six weeks from initial administration.
- SOLITUDE IGR has been safely used in horses since 2003, and research has demonstrated its effectiveness and safety in horses. 1,2,3
- It creates a healthier environment for horses, as threats from infectious disease vectors may be reduced.
- Greatly reduces the need for pesticide sprays and overhead fly systems, creating a healthier environment for horses, staff and riders.
Click here to read the product label