Shut-Eye for Pinkeye is specially shaped to fit and completely cover the infected calf and cow eyes. It completely covers the infected eye with a dome designed to fit the curve of the animal's head. Having your animal wear a patch is a great way to avoid the spread of infections
- Repeated handling
Protects the eye from:
- Other irritable objects
Shut-Eye for Pinkeye also controls the spread of infection!
The kit includes:
- 10 eye patches
- 1 tube of adhesive
Please specify whether it is for calves or for cows!
- Be sure to make sure the animal's hair is dry
- Brush away dirt and loose hair
- Apply 1/4" ring of adhesive around patch 1/2" from the edge
- Apply medication
- Place patch over the eye with the peak centered, seam pointing toward the ear. Press on firmly to assure a good bond.
- The patch will fall off between 7-10 days and decompose
- If the infection persists, consult your veterinarian.
Avoid getting adhesive in the eye!