Invented in 1979 by the late, Jack Pritchard himself, these unique nipples have a hollow cone-shape that provides a choice of feeding rates. The valve allows air to be freely admitted, but prevents milk from being squirted out the air vent.
- Nipple cannot be pulled from bottle.
- No mess, no waste.
- Veri-speed nipple can be cut with scissors to adjust feeding rate.
- For a fast flow, cut off complete tip so weaker lambs can drink.
- For a slower flow, snip a little off the tip.
- If no hole appears (as can occasionally happen), pierce with hot needle heated over a candle or match flame.
- Easily screws on most size bottles including the 2 liter plastic pop bottle.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Sold in a 2 pack
CAUTION: Use a basin when occasionally cleaning to prevent losing ball.
How do you know if you have an original? The original will have the Pritchard name printed on the top of the yellow cap. It will also have a red, matte nipple with no seam and since 2019, will no longer have a blue washer.
460501 - Pritchard® Flutter Valve Nipples - 2pk