*Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More! (Excluding Cold And Hazardous Items)
One Shot Ultra 8 is for vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in preventing the blackleg and redwater diseases caused by the clostridial agents (Clostridium chauvoei, Cl. septicum, Cl. haemolyticum, Cl. novyi, Cl. sordellii, Cl. perfringens types B, C and D) and bovine pneumonia caused by Mannheimia haemolytica Type A1.
One Shot Ultra 8 needs to be rehydrated and the entire contents used when first opened.
- Helps prevent eight clostridial diseases (including diseases caused by CI. haemolyticum and CI perfringens Types B, C, and D), which continue to be of economic importance in cattle. Clostridium bacteria are universally present and produce potent toxins that can result in rapid death of otherwise healthy animals.
- Helps protect against the primary cause of respiratory death in cattle, shipping fever and pneumonia caused by Mannheimia haemolytica Type A1.
- Produces leukotoxin and whole-cell antibody responses, helping provide protection needed to withstand Mannheimia haemolytica challenge.
- Contains Stimugen ®, a patented, water-soluble adjuvant that enhances the immune response with minimal risk of injection-site reactions.
- No age restrictions on use.
- Subcutaneous (SC) dose is 2 mL followed by a second 2-mL dose of UltraChoice ® 8 four to six weeks later.
- For CI. haemolyticum, repeat the dose every six months in animals subject to re-exposure.
DOSAGE: 2 ml. SQ. Do not vaccinate within 21 days of slaughter. Available in a 10 or 50 dose bottle.