Mineral Ice from Mane 'n Tail is perfect for muscle pain and joint pain. It is a time-proven pain fighter that delivers performance in one word, relief.
Benefits of Using Mineral Ice:
- Cool, fast, temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- Reduces muscle and joint pain associated with arthritis, injuries, sprains, strains, and bruises
- Relieves minor soreness and stiffness from exercise and performing activities
- All-natural water-based menthol formula contains no steroids or Benzocaine
- Can be used as a therapeutic “cool down” body wash or brace
- Be sure that the application area is clean, dry, and free of any other applications.
- Apply Mineral Ice by hand or damp sponge. Be sure to coat the area well.
- Rub gently to ensure contact with the skin.
- If desired, bandage the legs or other areas with cool wet or dry wraps only.
- Apply twice daily.
For horses in training: Use regularly before and after workouts
For horses after a strenuous competition: Apply Mineral Ice to temporarily relieve minor soreness or stiffness after racing, polo, hunting, jumping, roping, cutting, gated performances, and dressage.
When transporting a horse: Apply and bandage as usual before transporting. The horse will be more comfortable and in better condition to perform and compete.
- Menthol 2%
- Ammonium Hydroxide
- FD&C Blue #1
- Isopropyl Alcohol 11.2%
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- D.I. Water
16 oz jar