For vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older, as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Eastern and Western encephalomyelitis viruses and tetanus, as an aid in the control of respiratory disease caused by EIV, EHV-1 and EHV-4, as an aid in reduction of virus shedding of EIV, EHV-1 and EHV-4 and as an aid in reduction of disease, encephalitis and viremia caused by West Nile virus. Duration of immunity (DOI) has been shown to be at least six months for EIV.
- Multiple antigen formulation reduces need for several injections
- Formulated to minimize reactions and maximize protection
- Available in 10-dose vials. Also available in convenient, low-volume 1 mL doses in single, prefilled syringes
- West Nile virus (WNV) is the leading cause of arbovirus encephalitis in horses and humans in the United States
- Tetanus, WNV, EEE and WEE are considered core vaccinations recommended by the AAEP vaccine guidelines and are indicated in the immunization program for all horses each year
- Provides six months of protection against EIV
- A combination of inactivated, purified, concentrated, adjuvanted, tissue culture origin equine encephalomyelitis viruses (Eastern and Western), equine Herpesvirus types 1 and 4 (EHV-1 and EHV-4), equine influenza virus type H3N8 strains (EIV A/Equine 2/ Kentucky/93 American, EIV A/Equine 2/Kentucky/02 American, EIV A/Equine 2/Newmarket/2/93 Eurasian), West Nile virus - flavivirus chimera and tetanus toxoid
- Exceptional safety profile with the smooth Havlogen adjuvant
- Advanced filtration process through the Antigen Purification System (APS )
Super quick delivery! Always arrives in a cold container. Excellent customer service!