Inforce 3 with cannulas applicator is for the vaccination of healthy cattle, including pregnant cows, for the prevention of respiratory diseases.
Inforce 3 is an intranasal vaccination of healthy cattle, including pregnant cows, for the prevention of respiratory disease caused by BRSV, and as an aid in preventing respiratory disease caused by IBR and PI3.
Key benefits and features
- Developed specifically for intranasal use
- Helps prime the immune system for a memory response to subsequent vaccinations as well as disease challenges
- Contains proprietary, temperature-sensitive IBR and PI3 strains that replicate most effectively in the upper respiratory tract
- Includes a high-titer formulation of a low-passaged strain of BRSV
- Helps deliver a healthy start for young dairy and beef calves
- For dairy herds, INFORCE 3 can be used in baby calves, on arrival, at weaning, before moving to group pens, or with cows and heifers prefreshening
- INFORCE 3 is perfect for use in beef herds in calves at branding, preconditioning, weaning, pre-shipment, or on arrival in stocker or feedlots.
DOSAGE: 2 ml. intranasally (IN) using a cannula or a syringe with the needle removed. Place half the dose (1 ml.) in each nostril. Calves vaccinated before the age of 6 months should be revaccinated after 6 months of age to avoid possible maternal antibody interference with immunization. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended. Safe for use in all types, ages and classes of cattle. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Available in a 10 dose, a 50 dose bottle or a package of 25 single dose vials.