Pyrantel-S Type C Medicated Feed Swine Anthelmintic containing Banminth® (Pyrantel Tartrate) is indicated for removal and control of large roundworms and nodular worms in swine.
- Removes and controls large roundworms and nodular worms
- Easy to feed pellet form
- Scoop included measures approximately 0.50 pound (8 oz)
- Each 5 lb. bag treats five 40 lb. pigs
- Enclosed scoop measures approximately 0.50 pound (8 oz)
- Feed as the sole ration for a single therapeutic treatment at the rate of 1 pound of feed per 40 pounds of body weight for animals up to 200 pounds. For animals 200 pounds or over, feed 5 pounds of feed per head. Pigs will generally consume this feed within a few hours, after which regular feeding should be resumed.
- Better worming is achieved when pigs are separated by size into different lots or pens for treatment
- Water should be made available to animals during fasting and treatment periods
- Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism
Banminth is a registered trademark of Phibro Animal Health Corporation for Pyrantel Tartrate.