No additional Hazardous Fees!
Dectomax Pour-On for cattle that is a broad-spectrum parasiticide that effectively treats and controls a wide range of roundworm and arthropod parasites.
Dectomax Pour-On is a ready-to-use, transparent, light blue solution containing 0.5% w/v doramectin (5 mg/ml). Dectomax Pour-On is a broad-spectrum parasiticide that effectively treats and controls a wide range of roundworm and arthropod parasites which impair the health and productivity of cattle.
Safe for use on any age and class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls, and on dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
Dectomax® Pour-On Endectocide is for the treatment and persistent control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms and buffalo fly in cattle. Controls eye worms, sucking and biting lice, mange mites and cattle ticks.
Dectomax ®Pour-On Endectocide is highly effective in the treatment and control of the following species:
Gastrointestinal Roundworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae)
- Ostertagia ostertagi1- Small brown stomach worm
- Haemonchus placei - Barber's pole worm
- Trichostrongylus axei - Stomach hair worm
- T. colubriformis - Black scour worm
- Cooperia spp1 - Small intestinal worm
- Cooperia oncophora1
- Bunostomum phlebotomum- Hook worm 2
- Oesophagostomum radiatum - Nodule worm
- Nematodirus spathiger- Thin necked intestinal worm2
- Thelazia spp - Eye worm2
DOSAGE: 5 ml. per 110 lbs. body weight. Use in cattle only. Apply at 1 ml for each 22 lbs. of body weight. Apply topically along the mid-line of the back from the withers to the tailhead.
Hazardous shipping fees are already calculated and applied on 2.5 and 5 liters.