*Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More!
No additional Hazardous or FOB shipping fees!
Cydectin Pour-On is a second generation endectocide. The active ingredient is moxidectin. It is approved for use against internal and external parasites of cattle, including 4 species of lice, grubs, horn flies, and 2 species of mites including Psoroptes ovis.
It has the longest persistent activity claim for Ostertagia ostertagi (brown stomach worm): 28 days and Dictyocaulus viviparus (lungworm): 42 days. A nonflammable, oil based formulation that may be used regardless of weather conditions without concern for wash off and reduced efficacy.
- Dosage: 5 ml per 110 lbs body weight. For use on cattle only.
- There is no slaughter withdrawal, it is safe for all cattle.
- There is zero milk withhold and zero slaughter withdrawal with Cydectin®.
Cydectin® provides broad-spectrum control which has been shown to result in increased weight gain1 and reduced pasture contamination. Cydectin has been shown to provide persistency against specific key species, including:
- Brown stomach worm for 28 days
- Lungworm for 42 days
- Nodular worm for 28 days
- Barber pole worm for 14 days
Cydectin is dung beetle friendly. Read more about the importance of dung beetles.