*Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More! (Excluding Cold And Hazardous Items)
Cydectin injectable is a ready-to-use, sterile solution containing one percent moxidectin. It is specially formulated to allow moxidectin to be absorbed from the site of injection and distributed internally to the areas of the body affected by internal and external parasites.
Cydectin is dung beetle friendly. Read more about the importance of dung beetles.
Cydectin® Injectable also provides persistency against specific key species, including:
- Brown stomach worm (Ostertagia ostertagi) — 14 days
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus) — 42 days
- Nodular worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum) — 42 days
- Barber pole worm (Haemonchus placei) — 35 days
- Stomach hairworm (Trichostrongylus axei) — 14 days
DOSAGE: The recommended rate of administration is 1 mL for each 110 pounds of body weight to provide 0.2 mg moxidectin/2.2 lbs of body weight. Not for use in female dairy cattle of breeding age, veal calves, and calves less than 8 weeks of age.
Available in a 500 ml. bottle.