Bimectin® Plus Injection (ivermectin and clorsulon) is an injectable parasiticide for cattle. One low-volume dose effectively treats and controls the following internal and external parasites that may impair the health of cattle: gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, adult liver flukes, grubs, sucking lice, and mange mites. The dosage level of clorsulon supplied by Bimectin® Plus Injection is effective only against adult liver flukes (Fasciola hepatica).
- Broad spectrum treatment and control of internal and external parasites in cattle
- Convenient single, small dose required
- Effective: causes paralysis and death of parasites and helps prevent reinfection
- Package safety: rigid plastic vials provide for a firm grip and prevent breakage, individual vial cartons protect vial contents from sunlight
- Cost effective parasitic control in your herd
- FDA approved