*Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More! (Excluding Cold And Hazardous Items)
Alpha 7 for the immunization of healthy cattle against 7 way black leg clostridial diseases. A booster is not required.
Alpha 7 for the immunization of healthy cattle against 7 way black leg clostridial diseases caused by Clostridium chauvoei, Cl. septicum, Cl. novyi, Cl. sordellii, and Cl. perfringens Types C & D. This vaccine is safe for bred and lactating beef and dairy cattle. Calves should be 2 months or older and be vaccinated prior to pink eye season. Calves vaccinated under 3 months should be re vaccinated at weaning or 46 months.
One dose efficacy provides protective levels of immunity in a single vaccination for all the clostridial fractions therefore no booster required.
DOSAGE: 2 ml SQ. Do not vaccinate within 60 days of slaughter.
- Alpha-7 is a single dose, seven-way clostridium vaccine
- Alpha-7 is safe for use in all cattle
- Formulated with DD-2 adjuvant, a proprietary adjuvant system
- Low volume 2-mL dose
- Sub-Q administration
- Unique DD-2 adjuvant stimulates a strong immune response
- BQA compliant for both low dose and subcutaneous guidelines
Requires cold packaging.
Click here to read the product label