Alpha 7/MB-1 for the immunization of healthy cattle against 7 way black leg clostridial diseases and pink eye. Vaccine used for immunization of healthy cattle to protect against these diseases.
Alpha 7/MB-1 for the immunization of healthy cattle against 7 way black leg clostridial diseases caused by Clostridium chauvoei, Cl. septicum, Cl. novyi, Cl. sordellii, and Cl. perfringens Types C & D plus Moraxella bovis, pink eye. This vaccine is safe for bred and lactating beef and dairy cattle. Calves should be 2 months or older and be vaccinated prior to pink eye season. Calves vaccinated under 3 months should be re vaccinated at weaning or 46 months.
One dose efficacy provides protective levels of immunity in a single vaccination for all the clostridial fractions. A booster shot is recommended for the pinkeye fraction.
DOSAGE: 2 ml SQ. Do not vaccinate within 60 days of slaughter.
Requires cold packaging.
- Alpha-7/MB -1 is the only single dose, seven-way clostridium vaccine with additional single-dose pinkeye protection
- Alpha-7/MB -1 is safe for use in all cattle
- Formulated with DD-2 adjuvant, a proprietary adjuvant system
- Low volume 2-mL dose
- Sub-Q administration
- Unique DD-2 adjuvant stimulates a strong immune response
- BQA compliant for both low dose and subcutaneous guidelines
Click here to read the product label