A womer for all your small pets! WormEze Liquid of the Gel is for use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens over 6 weeks of age for the removal of worms.
A liquid dog and cat wormer for use in food or drinking water for the removal of large roundworms (ascarids) (Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina).The presence of these parasites should be confirmed by laboratory fecal examination. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
- Approved for use on Cats and Dogs 6 weeks of age
- Inexpensive control and removal of large roundworms, the most prevalent intestinal parasite to afflict dogs and cats of any age
- Active Ingredients PIPERAZINE CITRATE - 5.25 grams per 100mL
- Easy to use, may be added directly to pet’s water or food
- Very palatable
Directions for Use
- Administer one full teaspoonful (5 mL) per 5 lbs. of body weight
- Apply into pet’s mouth or mix into food or water
- Administer to cats and dogs 6 weeks or older
- Repeat treatment in 10 days after first treatment