#37 Kidney Support for Horses, helps maintain optimal kidney function, and may be beneficial in:
- Supporting general bladder and kidney issues
- Behavior issues such as general crankiness, poor haulers, general discomfort
- Performance issues such as avoiding hard stops and turns
- Helping maintain normal fluid levels throughout the body
- Looking at sides, frequently lying down, acting colicky but won’t roll
- Helps maintain normal pH which may reduce the likelihood of crystal formulation
- Training and performance support for exercising muscle
- Soreness in back, joints or feet, or tight muscles
- Reducing free radical formation
- Won’t relax, especially while being ridden
Size: 1/2 LB, 1LB
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Marshmallow, Uva Ursi, Barberry, Garlic, Kelp, Parsley, Dandelion, Chamomile, Hydrangea and Juniper) 7556 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
Inactive Ingredients: NONE
Recommended use: 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per 1 lb bag, 300 scoops per bucket, and 15 scoops per 1/4 lb bag.
Silver Lining Herbs