Supplemental paste for beef and dairy cattle, swine, goats and horses. Maximize production efficiency while enhancing animal health, hear vitality and efficient feed conversion during times of stress with Respond® Paste with Zymace®. Respond® is a unique formulation of chelated minerals, probiotics, vitamins, essential oils and Aspergillus oryzae that aids digestion and appetite. It helps to stimulate appetite, increases rumen bacteria and fungi, and works in conjunction with antibiotics.
Packaging: 80 mL or 300 mL tubes
The direct results of stress during calving, weaning, processing, shipping, dietary changes and environment are reduced intakes of feed and water, which significantly decreases the rumen's fermentation processes and capacity. Respond® maintains its effectiveness, even when used with antibiotics.
Clinical studies have proven feeding Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product stimulates the animal's appetite, especially during times of low feed intake.
When combined with strategic vitamins & minerals, Zymace®:
- Improves rumen fermentation processes & capacity
- Increases essential microbial quantities & activity
- Enhances & promotes improved digestion
- Increases dry matter intake
- Boosts immune function & well-being
- Improves weight gain potential & shrink recovery
Respond® with Zymace® contains thoroughly researched and clinically proven ingredients to provide a balanced mineral and vitamin paste utilizing the finest chelated trace minerals. Chelated minerals are absorbed intact so the mineral is protected until it is absorbed into the intestinal tissue. It also includes the addition of essential oil compounds (e.g. oregano) that provides additional stress relief and helps maintain high production parameters in cattle.
In comprehensive trials studying the effects of Aspergillus oryzae (AO) in both lactation performance and digestibility in cattle and dairy cows:
- Animal productivity and performance was improved
- Supplemental AO increased milk yeild in lactating dairy cows
- Beef cattle showed increased average daily gain (ADG)
- Weight gain improvement was primarily mediated through increased dry matter intake (DMI)
- Animals showed higher weight gain
- AO enhanced and promote digestion
Respond Paste is ideal for times of stress and/or decreased feed intake and is safe for use with antibiotics.
Give 5 mL/cc gel for every 150 lb of animal body weight per day, not to exceed 15 mL/cc.
Note: One click of the dosing gun delivers 5 mL/cc. One full pull (three clicks) is equivalent to 15 mL/cc.
Place the tube in a dosing gun and remove the cap. Hold the head of the animal in a slightly elevated position and place the nozzle on the back of the tongue. Give the recommended amount slowly, allowing the animal time to swallow.