*Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More! (Excluding Cold And Hazardous Items)
Prepare calves for exposure M. Haemolytica and P. Multocida.
Pulmo-Guard PHM-1 is a bacterin toxoid that helps reduce shipping fever respiratory disease caused by M. Haemolytica and P. Multocida in two ways.
- It stimulates the calf ™s immune system to make antibodies that attack the bacteria
- It stimulates the production of antibodies that neutralize the leukotoxins produced by M. Haemolytica Pasteurella.
Although only a single dose is necessary to confer active immunity, a booster is recommended 21 days prior to subsequent stress.
Benefits of Using Pulmo-Guard:
- Single 2mL Sub-Q dose
- Convenient, ready-to-use, no mixing
- Proven effectiveness and performance in challenge studies
- Sustained duration of immunity against M. Haemolytica and P. Multocida
- LIFE III adjuvant system - a stronger, longer immune response; a proprietary oil-in-water system with good syringe ability
- PULMO-GUARD provides comprehensive protection including leukotoxin, cell-associated antigens, and soluble antigens. Contains cell-associated antigens from multiple isolates.
Dosage & Administration:
Single 2mL dose, Sub Q administration
Using an aseptic technique to inject 2mL Sub-Q in the front of the shoulder and midway of the neck away from the suprascapular lymph node. Although only a single dose is necessary to confer active immunity, a booster is recommended 21 days prior to subsequent stress.
Annual revaccination is recommended.
Read the Product Labels