Oxytetracycline HCI 200 mg/ml is a sterile pre-constituted solution of the broad spectrum antibiotic base oxytetracycline for all cattle including veal calves and swine.
- Ready-to-use solution for the administration of the broad-spectrum antibiotic oxytetracycline by injection.
- Long-lasting, broad-spectrum antibiotic containing 200 mg oxytetracycline per ml.
- Effective in the treatment of pinkeye, footrot, and pneumonia.
- For use in beef cattle, dairy cattle, calves, and swine.
- Provides therapeutic levels of oxytetracycline in the blood for 3 days.
- Most animals show a noticeable improvement within 24 to 48 hours.
In California, a prescription from your veterinarian is required for purchase.
Does not require refrigeration; however, it is recommended that it be stored at 59° to 86°F (15° to 30°C).
The antibiotic activity of oxytetracycline is not appreciably diminished in the presence of body fluids, serum, or exudates.
Packaging may vary.