The Grubs Rideline Muck Boot is ideal for riding or work in the stable. This riding boot merges the comfort and warmth of an insulated boot with the typical styling of a high quality riding boot.
For ultimate comfort the Rideline boot has a HexZorb sole that reduces shock to the leg and lower back when dismounting. Grubs also equipped these boots with superior grip and traction for any surface, with the DURAPRENE™ OUTLINE™ pattern and a 90 degree heel stop that avoids the heel sliding through the stirrup, these are a boot that all equestrian riders will love.
We stock size 8. Call us for other sizes.
- Riding Boot
- Ideal for stable / riding use.
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - Containing a polyester fleece lining combined with Grub's HIGHLOFT™ liner for ultimate in warmth and comfort.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretch-ability.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Operate in Temperatures 85 to -5 Fahrenheit
- OUTLINE™ sole with HEXZORB™ DURAPRENE™
All Grubs footwear uses self-insulating INSU-FOAM ULTRA bootie construction which acts as a neutral medium between the wearer and the outside.
This unique super stretch material is commonly used in deep sea dry suits, and has a 300% stretch rating. It is then covered with a 4 way stretch knitted nylon jersey which as suggested can expand not only in width but also height.
In our 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ boots the bootie is lined with moisture wicking terry knit, which keeps the wearer dry and has a super stretch to fit most calves. As INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ is a temperature neutral material it will keep the wearers foot comfortable in most conditions for a prolonged period.
TEMPERATURE RANGE 85 to -5 Fahrenheit