CoolAid products offer your horse the ultimate cooling action with patented Coolcore material. This award-winning, chemical-free cooling fabric offers the ultimate combination of wicking, moisture transportation and regulated evaporation that keeps the material 30% cooler than the surface temperature. This 100% machine-washable fabric works to move sweat away from the body while accelerating drying and providing a consistent cooling effect. Since Coolcore is chemical-free, the cooling performance of these products will never wash out or deteriorate over time.
- Equine polo wraps are great for icing and cooling muscles, ligaments and tendons after exercise, competition or injury
- Using icing and cooling therapies can promote healing in both new injuries and chronic conditions
- Allows for compression while reducing inflammation, dissipating heat and helping to alleviate pain
- Chemical-free cooling performance never washes away
- 30+ UPF provides substantial sun protection
- Sold per pair
For freezing: Soak wraps in water, wring out the excess, fold and place in freezer for up to one hour or longer if needed. Place in airtight bag if leaving in the freezer past the recommended freezing time.
For cooling: Soak wraps in either water and ice or just water, wring out the excess and shake.
Always allow product to dry when not in use.