*Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More! (Excluding Cold And Hazardous Items)
Cattlemaster 4VL5 is a cattle respiratory vaccine offering safe protection against IBR, PI3, BVD, BRSV, and Vibrio Lepto.
Cattlemaster 4VL5 combines three kinds of antigens: killed, modified live, and chemically altered. Components are fully compatible.
- Killed include BVD, Vibrio, and Lepto; modified live include BRSV.
- Chemically altered include IBR and PI3.
- Safe for pregnant cows.
- Initially, two doses are recommended, 2 to 4 weeks apart.
- Annual revaccination of one dose thereafter.
- Calves vaccinated before the age of 6 months should be revaccinated after 6 months of age.
DOSAGE: 5 ml. IM. Do not vaccinate within 21 days of slaughter.
Available in a 10 or 25 dose bottle.
Click here to read the product label