*Free Shipping On Orders $50 Or More! (Excluding Cold And Hazardous Items)
Does your horse panic, sit back, and break your tack when tied? Blocker Tie Rings special design allows a horse to pull slack in the lead rope when he panics or sits back. This releases pressure and the panic which releases the threat to your horse. After seeing horses panic and get hurt when tied solid, horse trainer Ted Blocker developed a safer and more humane way to tie a horse.
- Can be mounted on hitch rails
- Mounts at any height with the Mag-Loc Feature
- Designed to be a support system
- Humane way to tie your horse
- Incredibly safe
- Chrome Plated and Stainless. Pictured is the Stainless Steel. Chrome Plated not pictured