Our best selling antibiotic! Bio-Mycin® 200 (oxytetracycline) is a sterile, ready-to-use solution of the broad spectrum antibiotic oxytetracycline by injection.
Oxytetracycline is an antimicrobial agent that is effective in the treatment of a wide range of diseases. A single treatment maintains serum blood levels in cattle for 72 hours.
Biomycin 200 is smooth by delivering oxytetracycline in a unique, patented carrier to treat disease in beef and dairy cattle and swine while minimizing costly injection-site lesions.
- Use in beef cattle, dairy cattle, and swine.
- Each ml contains 200 mg of oxytetracycline.
- Pneumonia and shipping fever complex associated with Pasteurella and Haemophilus.
- Infectious bovine kerato-conjunctivitis (pinkeye) caused by Moraxella bovis.
- Foot-rot and diphtheria caused by Fusobacterium necrophorum.
- Bacterial enteritis (scours) caused by Escherichia coli.
- Leptospirosis caused by Leptospirapomona.
- In swine bacterial enteritis caused by Escherichia coli, pneumonia caused by Pasteurella multocida and leptospirosis caused by Leptospira pomona.
In sows for aid in control of infectious enteritis in suckling pigs caused by Escherichia coli.
- Wound infections
Cattle - 4 1/2 ml per 100 pounds of body weight to be administered by intramuscular, subcutaneous, or intravenous injection.
Swine - 0.5 ml per 10 pounds of body weight by deep intramuscular injection.
Discontinue treatment at least 28 days prior to slaughter of cattle or swine. Milk taken from animals during treatment and for 96 hours after the last treatment must not be used for food.
Law regulations require a veterinarian prescription in order to ship to California.
Click here to read the product label Law regulations require a veterinarian prescription in order to ship to California.
Animal Health Express is the only place on the web I could find Bio-Mycin! Came carefully wrapped in time frame they provided! Very happy with there service!