Adams Flea & Tick Collar begins to kill fleas, ticks, flea eggs, and flea larvae immediately.
Full protection against ticks will be built up within a few days of placement on dog and last for up to 7 months.
Contains 14.55% tetrachlorvinphos and 1.02% s-methoprene. Wetting will not impair the collar’s effectiveness.
Do not use on puppies under 6 weeks of age. If used on pregnant or nursing dogs, do not replace collar until puppies are at least 6 weeks of age.
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and kills tick larvae and tick nymphs.
- Water-resistant design continues to work for seven months of formidable pest protection.
- Active ingredient spreads from the collar through oils and hair to cover the entire body.
- Offers a great, long-lasting alternative to monthly topical flea treatments.
- Large size is designed for large dogs and puppies; excess can be cut off.